Warhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhearts

Warheart - the kinship, on Lord of the Rings Online at Evernight.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love heavymetal

Go down 
+5
Elthaliono
Ezyras
Kisame
Skaphor
Alwynn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-05-27

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm

If you love heavymetal, you are more than welcome to discuss bands here Razz
Just had to create this topic tongue
Back to top Go down
https://warhearts.forumotion.com
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: cob   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 9:49 pm

I love you Children of Bodom I love you
Back to top Go down
Skaphor
Officer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-28

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm

well, i used to be into metal of all kinds but lately ive got more interest in 80's music
some great bands
Immortal
Misfits
Savatage (not really metal)
Children of bodom
Anthrax

All good music
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Officer
Kisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-28

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:13 pm

im also a HeavyMetal fan but i also like bit punk

I love you Sex Pistols, Iron Maiden I love you and that kind of music Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ezyras
Officer
Ezyras

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-29

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:13 pm

I like alot of music
Iron maiden
Metallica
Hurriganes
Dethloc or how its spelled
motley crue
hel
Bob marley
Red hot chilipeppers
offspring
And of course alot of razors and a lot more music and ofc much heavey metal to:P
Back to top Go down
Elthaliono
Admin
Elthaliono

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-02

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm

i like different music

mostly altervitive rock, rock, punk rock, and metal rock

i like:

red hot chili peppers <these guys are fave
the killers
smashing pumpkins
the white stripes

...and a few more
Back to top Go down
http://www.elsmazinpage.spaces.live.com
Kristoff

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:21 am

im a music freak; couldn't live without it! cheers

when talking heavy im into; pantera: gotta love phil's voice and dimebags riffs (when he was alive), rammstein; just their charisma is awesome, and as a cliché i have to say metallica also; especially the st. anger stuff!

but when talking music and I; you would have to mention placebo, im a huge placebo fan! What a Face
Back to top Go down
hawkwind
Officer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:18 am

hi guys...well music..hmmm Ok .. Pink Floyd Genesis (Peter Gabriel ) era ofc ... Yes . .. . . .Led zepplin...The Who..Marillion...and numerous other bands that i can`t remember right now..heh. oh... and yes your new modern bands aint bad either:) ....christ i feel old !!!
Back to top Go down
Strydor
Officer
Strydor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-20

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 am

Used to listen to some heavy metal but my taste has defined alot more recently.
I listen to all sorts but lately my top bands (according to Last.fm) are (in alphabetical order):
3 Doors Down, Alter Bridge, Bon Jovi, Boston, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Creed, Delays, Editors, Embrace, Feeder, Foo Fighters, Hellogoodbye, Hoobastank, Incubus, James Morrison, Kansas, Kasabian, Levellers, Lifehouse, lostprophets, Manic Street Preachers, Matchbox Twenty, Michelle Branch, Mika, Nickelback, Oasis, Razorlight, Rilo Kiley, Ryan Cabrera, Semisonic, Snow Patrol, Staind, Stereophonics, Supergrass, Switchfoot, Take That, The Corrs, The Feeling, The Fratellis, The Goo Goo Dolls, The Killers, The Kooks, The View, The Wallflowers, Theory of a Deadman, Third Eye Blind, Travis, Triumph, U2

P.s good luck reading that wall of text
Back to top Go down
Alwydd
Officer
Alwydd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-18

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:57 am

TBH I been to more concerts than I could swing a bat at - My dad was big fan and we used to do at least one concert per week - the new years concert at cardiff 2000 was awesome with the manic street preachers. But when I was young seen likes of ac/dc - ozzy - bon jovi - it bites - whitesnake etc etc Music starts with likes of led zepp - genesis - black sabb - deep purple - though ac/dc and onto more modern(ish) metallica etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUoWZ_zcPpE <-----This is great
Back to top Go down
http://guildwarseurope.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_b
Glodorious
Officer
Glodorious

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-10

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 am

I like heavy metal too,but i don't know so many bands. Nevertheless, I think if someone listens to heavy metal, he must to listen to Lacuna Coil (really good band)Very Happy and System of a Down and Rage Against the Machine.I hate, but really hate Cannibal Corpse (a band who sings about corpses and burning stuff, ugly things)
Back to top Go down
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:51 am

Sing about death, thats mosly what heavy metal bands do, aint it? hehe
However I like heavy metal not because of their lyrics, either.
hehe. Even though some written lyrics can be good.
System of a down is damn awesome, I love their drumming and I listen to them alot. Only heard a few of Rage against the machine, but it doesnt sound like my type of music. I mostly like those heavy metal melodic style, maybe even also deathmetal, for the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love heavymetal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love heavymetal   I love heavymetal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love heavymetal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhearts :: - :: General forum-
Jump to: