Warhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhearts

Warheart - the kinship, on Lord of the Rings Online at Evernight.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which other mmorpg's are you known with?

Go down 
+8
Orogar
Lulu
Rogonon
Stoneman
Meladas
Ezyras
Kisame
Alwynn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Empty
PostSubject: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:17 pm

I, for instance spent 2 years on World of Warcraft. What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://warhearts.forumotion.com
Kisame
Officer
Kisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:16 pm

hmm lets se... i have some MMOrpg experiense from: Wow, Silkroad, Flyff, Guildwars, and some other mini games and ofcourse LOTRO Cool
Back to top Go down
Ezyras
Officer
Ezyras

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:18 pm

Spent 2 years on WoW and some months on GW:Nightfall and A little bit DAoC not much but alittle
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Officer
Kisame

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:19 pm

good that we got some MMORPG Fans/lovers I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:21 pm

this looks promising, some experienced players we got here I love you
Back to top Go down
Meladas
Officer
Meladas

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Everquest 2
World of Warcraft
Planetside
Vanguard (For a very short time, it's beyond crap)
Guild Wars
Eve Online
Anarchy online
CoH/CoV

and some more, I have pretty much played all the major mmo's on the market. I have also been in the beta of most released now. And I'm in the beta of many upcoming games.

afro
Back to top Go down
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Your post could just aswell be put in the Officer apply topic. I am more than impressed.
Back to top Go down
Stoneman
Officer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:55 pm

I started with MUD's (like a text based mmorpg) over the internet back in -95. In 1999 began playing asherons call (kept at it for many years, great fun). I have also enjoyed games such as Asherons call 2, DAOC, EVE (great fun, recommend u try), EQ 1&2 (not my favs really but had to try em), WOW.
Back to top Go down
Rogonon
Officer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:23 pm

1 and a half year with WoW

1 year with GW (still playing it)

now LOTRO

EDIT: Also did trial on EQ 2, but didn't really fancy it.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Officer

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:09 pm

Mostly wow, played it for ca two years.
Have allso played other games as; Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Flyff, Lineage 2, Vanguard, SWG.

Looking forward to Age of Conan though Smile
Back to top Go down
Orogar
Officer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:33 pm

My first proper attempt at playing an MMORPG was WoW. I've now been on it for over two years (and counting).
Back to top Go down
Elthaliono
Admin
Elthaliono

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:34 pm

i play loads of games

only 1 mmorpg before this and its not really a mmorpg...its Runescape
Back to top Go down
http://www.elsmazinpage.spaces.live.com
Athinu
Officer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:58 pm

My first mmorpg I ever played was SWG but only for a really short time lol moved to EQ2 and have played that game since nov 2004 till about now quitted a few months ago raided in one of the top raiding guilds on my server for 2 years playing a fury then vanguard came out some people moved to vanguard so our guild died lol.
Moved over to vanguard too to play with some of my ex guildies but that game is buggy and I wasnt happy with my druid there i shelved that game too and now Im playing Lotro and I like it so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleneth
Officer

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:01 pm

I played EQ for a couple of years but slowly everyone seemed to be changing to WOW, so i eventually gave in and followed the crowd and been playing it ever since. Had a bit of a go with DDO but decided it wasn't really for me, and now altho still playing WOW also enjoying LOTRO.
Back to top Go down
Helagalas
Officer

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:48 pm

Quite a few years on EQ, had a druid Lvl 70 with a bag stuffed with AA points, I was in a great guild and enjoyed my time there!!

Played EQ2 a little but got bored..

Had a dip into SWG which was ok, but I couldn't get settled, lol. The force just wasn't with me!

Still Play WOW with the family, I have two kids both with accounts and so does the missus its a great way to blow off steam together (some peeps look at us funny when we tell them about a PC in each room)

I'm also an officer in the DDO (D&D Online) guild Spellswords, although it's sort of an honary tittle as I only play that with mates once or twice every couple of weeks!!

LOTRO is by far my favourite game as things stand, it's more 'grown up' and the environment is excellent, it's just a shame that the charactor growth isn't more varied, but saying that I'm rubbish with 'best builds'! so it probably suits me better this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which other mmorpg's are you known with?   Which other mmorpg's are you known with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which other mmorpg's are you known with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhearts :: - :: General forum-
Jump to: