Warhearts

Warheart - the kinship, on Lord of the Rings Online at Evernight.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

For your information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alwynn
Officer

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: For your information   Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:45 am

As you might already have noticed, there have been added a new page on the forum called "Newsletter". This is exactly what it says it is, an informative gathering of facts relying on whats been happening last week, plus eventual trade wishes and etc. You'll understand when you read the first one. I believe there will be made a new one every week. When a new newsletter is put on the forum you will be informed by a kinship-mail in your mailbox. DOnt forget that you can come up with suggestions on the contents of the paper. Officer Elthaliono is the one who creates it, so speak with him.

You may also have noticed that at the bottom of the index page, there's a chatbox. Possible to have live conversations outside the game.
I realise it wont be the most active chat, but its there and free to use, if you find it usefull.

Last, you might have noticed the kinship have been smaller the last past days, dont worry, it will grow again as I recruit more. The best ones is still with us (you are one of them). If you have any tips or wants about anything you want whether on the forum or the kinship itself, please let me know and I will work it out.

As more of us level up to a greater level, I will start announce fellowship events again. Stay tuned and I hope you are satisfied.

For your information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1