Warhearts

Warheart - the kinship, on Lord of the Rings Online at Evernight.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

4/7/07 "Warhearts times" #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elthaliono
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: 4/7/07 "Warhearts times" #1   Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm

4/7/07 WARHEARTS TIMES #1
The fortnightly news letter for a Warheart like you

Hey Warheart and welcome to the first edition of *drum roll* Warhearts Times and special newletter for the members of Warhearts.

In this newletter we'll put; lists of new members, events, jokes, things going on in LOTRO, spoilers, links and anything that pops into my head or yours...

As you can imagine I'm trying to think of what to put into the newletter, so all comments, suggestions and advice will be appreciated, and I hope that every 2 weeks the newletter will get better and better...

New Members:
We have to new members who haved joined this month...
Devastating
Glodorious

Events:
This upcoming weekend the kinship will be recruiting new members as we are having more members being inactive and kicked. Dont let this happen to you. If you are away for a while inform and officer, post on forums or let SOMEONE know.

Chuckle time:
Here I will post the best things I or another member or the kinship find. Message me with the link to it so it can be posted here...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tin6NJqQQsM
if the link doesnt work, copy and paste into address bar

Trading:
If anyone has any items they wish to sell just tell me and ill post here. Once we get kinship auctions I'll most anything auctioned.
No trades right now but I no Alwynn had alot of stuff to sell so ask him about it

Well thats all I can think of for now post any extra idea or message me so they can be featured next week. Bye for now Warhearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elsmazinpage.spaces.live.com

4/7/07 "Warhearts times" #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhearts :: Newsletters-
Jump to: