Warhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhearts

Warheart - the kinship, on Lord of the Rings Online at Evernight.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hawkwind
Officer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Hello Everyone:) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone:)   Hello Everyone:) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi everyone...I just thought i`d write a few lines to tell you all a little about myself. WELL..It finally looks like i have found a group of ppl with the same ideals:) Tbh i`ve been in a few kinships here in Middle Earth since its birth and to be honest not really settled in with them ( perhaps it`s me )....Ok bac to me...Whilst getting on in years (old bugger really) lol. I have had 2 years experiance in that other game...WOW. (there i said it) as i can see from the forum as have many of you. Having had many chars my main was a lvl 70 hunter on the server Draenor. With whom i gained the position of Officer in a guild called The Ice Drakes, for those of you that have`nt heard of them they are a large guild of some 350 members.and raids at high lvl were on a weekly basis. Whilst not knocking Wow (how can you really) i felt it was time to move on and am now i feel quite settled here in middle Earth. The one regret is that i left a lot of good friends back there .. Or though my son is still an active member of the Drakes..and i do manage to keep in touch (sneaking on his account).
Whilst being a very much casual player i am quite active, being online most evenings and most of the weekend.( work permitting ). I`d like to wish you the best of luck here in Middle Earth, and if there`s anything i can do to help any of you just ...SHOUT ...loudly!!!! Hope to see you all around in the near future Smile.....Bye for now....HAWK..

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alwynn
Officer
Alwynn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Hello Everyone:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone:)   Hello Everyone:) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 pm

Very nice, I can see we are many X-Wow-players.
I hope I will see more of you Hawkwind.
Back to top Go down
https://warhearts.forumotion.com

Hello Everyone:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhearts :: - :: General forum-
Jump to: